When: July 12 – 14, 2012
Where: University of Central Florida in Orlando, FL
Created for all levels, this camp offers daily sessions, small group lessons and individual instruction* opportunities with Jose Rosa, Hector “Pocho” Neciosup and Tony Cintron (former Drummer for Spyro Gyra, Tania Maria and many others). Under the direction of Pearl Percussion Artists Jose Rosa and Hector “Pocho” Neciosup, the Camp covers history and techniques for percussion, including Drums, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Multi-percussion, Bata Drums & other percussion instruments. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn Pro-tools, how to program drums and Percussion on the studio, how to “mic” your drums and percussion, as well as participate in the class “Music Business for Drummers and Percussionists”.
Additional Activities include:
• How to read music or improve your reading skills
• Latin Percussion Ensemble
• Brazilian Percussion
• Drums and Percussion Ensemble
• Contemporary Multi-percussion
• Bata Drums and Afro-Cuban Percussion
• Music Business for Drummers and Percussionists – Understanding the business.
• Pro-tools and recording techniques for the Modern Drummer
• Private lessons*
*Private lessons fees not included with camp registration”
Space is limited…
Cost: $300 FOR ALL 3 DAYS