CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: IF YOU’RE 14 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER, PLEASE READ THIS!
If you are a child under 14 years of age, you should not submit any personal information without the written consent of your parents or legal guardian. If you are under 14 and want to submit your personal information to us, you should ask your parents to send an email to email@example.com specifically authorizing us to collect your personal information through this website. We do not intend to sell, license, or trade any such information collected to third parties. Parents may also review or change the personal information of their children provided to us or further refuse our collection of such information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that any child 14 years old or younger has a winning entry, the winning prize shall only be delivered to such child’s parents or legal guardian.
1. To enter: fill in all required fields on the entry form, including your full name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and email address. Personal information (name, email address, etc.) collected for contest will not be shared with third parties and will only be used to contact the winner.
2. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
3. CONTEST BEGINS ON MAY 29, 2019, AND ENDS ON JULY 19, 2019.
4. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on July 22, 2019, by Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., whose decisions will be final. Winners will be notified by email and/or by phone on or about July 23, 2019. If Modern Drummer is unable to contact a winner by email or phone and/or if the potential winner fails to respond to notification within two (2) days, the potential winner will forfeit his or her right to a prize, and an alternative winner will be selected. If Modern Drummer Publications, Inc. is unable to contact a new winner by email or phone and/or if the potential winner fails to respond to notification within two (2) days, the potential winner will forfeit his or her right to the prize, and an alternative winner will be selected. All winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, general release, and consent to the use of their name and/or photograph for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation of any kind, except where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and the availability of prizes.
5. Eligibility. You must be a resident of the United States and be at least 14 years old or older as of July 31, 2019. One entry per email address. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Employees of Sixthmen Contest/Auction, Modern Drummer, and their respective affiliates, subsidiary, parent companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and their spouses) are ineligible. Contest winner who are 18-20 years old must sail with someone 21 years of ago or older. If winner is 17 years of age or younger, they must sail with a parent or have a signed waiver from parent/guardian stating that the can sail with someone 21 years of age or older.
6. Prize: Runaway to Paradise with Jon Bon Jovi cruise. Be a professional drum tech for a day with Kings of Suburbia’s drummer, Rich Scannella, in Barcelona, Spain! You and a guest will depart from Barcelona where Jon Bon Jovi & the Kings of Suburbia will be setting sail. Once on-board for the 4-day cruise, you will get to be Rich’s drum tech in preparation for one of the JBJ performances, take a private drum lesson with Rich and enjoy the show as a VIP. The lucky winner will get a photo with Jon Bon Jovi and an exclusive Modern Drummer “High Seas Drummers Gig Bag” packed with signed drum heads, sticks and other drummer essentials. Package includes cruise accommodations for 2.
7. Neither Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., Sixthmen Contest/Auction nor any Internet access providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access websites, damages to a user’s computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this contest, or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, illegible entries. If in the opinion of Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the giveaway, Modern Drummer Publications, Inc. reserves the right to terminate online entries in the giveaway, only accepting those legitimate entries received as of the termination date and subsequent mail entries.
8. All participants and/or entrants release Modern Drummer Publications, Sixthmen Contest/Auction, and their agents, successors assigns licenses advertising and promotion agencies, and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, and shareholders from and against any and all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in the giveaway and/or awarding or use of any prize awarded in this giveaway.
9. For the name of the winner or any other inquiries, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Modern Drummer Online Contest/Runaway Cruise, 271 Route 46 West, Suite H-214, Fairfield, NJ 07004. Requests received after September 30, 2019, will not be honored.
10. No purchase necessary. This giveaway is governed by U.S. law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.