CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: IF YOU’RE 14 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER, PLEASE READ THIS!
If you are a child under 14 years of age, you should not submit any personal information without the written consent of your parents or legal guardian. If you are under 14 and want to submit your personal information to us, you should ask your parents to send an email to [email protected] specifically authorizing us to collect your personal information through this website. We do not intend to sell, license, or trade any such information collected to third parties. Parents may also review or change the personal information of their children provided to us or further refuse our collection of such information by sending an email to [email protected]. In the event that any child 14 years old or younger has a winning entry, the winning prize shall only be delivered to such child’s parents or legal guardian.
- To enter: fill in all required fields on the entry form, including your full name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and email address. Personal information (name, email address, etc.) collected for contest will not be shared with third parties and will only be used to deliver prize to the winner.
- ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
- CONTEST BEGINS ON JANUARY 13, 2020, AND ENDS ON A DATE TO BE DETERMINED WHEN THE BILLIE EILISH CONCERT TOUR IS RESTARTED.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the deadline to be determined by Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., whose decisions will be final. Winners will be notified by email and/or by phone on a date to be determined. If Modern Drummer is unable to contact the winners by email or phone and/or if the potential winner(s) fails to respond to notification within one (1) day, the potential winner(s) will forfeit his or her right to a prize, and an alternative winner(s) will be selected. If Modern Drummer Publications, Inc. is unable to contact a new winner(s) by email or phone and/or if the potential winner(s) fails to respond to notification within one (1) day, the potential winner(s) will forfeit his or her right to the prize, and alternative winner(s) will be selected. All winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, general release, and consent to the use of their name and/or photograph for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation of any kind, except where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and the availability of prizes.
- Eligibility. You must be a resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) and be at least 14 years old or older as of the entry date. You must be an current Modern Drummer magazine subscriber as of entry date determined by the tour date. One entry per email address. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Employees of Modern Drummer Publications, and their respective affiliates, subsidiary, parent companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and their spouses) are ineligible.
- The Prize: One (1) winner (plus guest) will receive access to Andrew Marshall, attend the Billie Eilish show, at a date and location to be determined. Winner will receive a Gretsch snare drum, one Istanbul Agop Cymbal, and a pair of Vater drumsticks. Approximate retail value over $1,000. No substitution or cash alternatives. Winning entries will be deemed submitted by the email account holder, although an email account holder can transfer a winning prize to a third party as long as both the official winner and the transferee execute a declaration affidavit of eligibility and general/publicity release. Limit one prize to a family or household. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Neither Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., Andrew Marshall, Billie Eilish nor any Internet access providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access websites, damages to a user’s computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this contest, or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, illegible entries. If in the opinion of Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the giveaway, Modern Drummer Publications, Inc. reserves the right to terminate online entries in the giveaway, only accepting those legitimate entries received as of the termination date and subsequent mail entries.
- All participants and/or entrants release Modern Drummer Publications, Andrew Marshall, Billie Eilish and their agents, successors, assigns, licenses, advertising and promotion agencies, and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, and shareholders from and against any and all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in the giveaway and/or awarding or use of any prize awarded in this giveaway.
- For the name of the winners or any other inquiries, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Modern Drummer Online Contest/Andrew Marshall, 271 Route 46 W, Suite H-214, Fairfield, NJ 07004. Requests received after June 15, 2020, will not be honored.
- No purchase necessary. This giveaway is governed by U.S. law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.